Visit Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Lake Kawaguchi, Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway, Picking Seasonal Fruits (Strawberry・Cherry・Peach・Grape) & Flower Watching 1 Day Tour! TYO1122 / Z0048
- Departure Place
- : Depart from Tokyo
- Departure Period
- : 2018.03.25 - 2018.11.09
- Tour Length
- : 1 day
- : English (Travel Guidelines), Chinese (Travel Guidelines),
- There are 5 happy giveaways for this tour! ① Character goods ② "Tokyo Travel Guide Book" with various coupons ③ Lucky bell ④Seasonal fruit jelly（From July) ⑤Mt. Fuji key-chain
- The world on the clouds! Take the tour bus passing through Fuji Subaru Line and arrive at the Mt. Fuji 5th Station. You can also visit the ancient Komitake Shrine!
- Lunch at the Kawaguchi lakeside restaurant and enjoy the famous Udon noodles of Yamanashi Prefecture "Houtou pot set" !Ride on the Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway and enjoy a 360-degree panorama at an altitude of 1,075 meters!
- Seasonal fruits hunting experience! Strawberry from March to mid-May; Cherry from mid-May to late June; Peach from late June to late July; Grape from early August to November. You can also eat as much as you can inside the orchard!
- Watch seasonal flowers at Oishi Park (or Kawaguchi Lakeside Park). Cherry blossom for April(around mid-April to late April).; Shibazakura, rapeseed, tulips for May; German calamus, lupine for June; Lavender (Herbs) for late June to mid-July; Begonia and cosmos for July to September; Kochia for October and Autumn leaves for November. You can enjoy lots of floral colors in different times!
|Meal(s)||Breakfast : 0 / Lunch : 1 / Supper : 0|
|07:50||Departure from Hotel Gracery Shinjuku|
|08:10||Departure from Shinjuku Station West Exit Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower Front|
|09:40||Yamanashi Prefecture Sightseeing Orchard |
(Fruit hunting & all-you-can-eat/ Around 30 mins)
Seasonal fruits hunting experience! Strawberry from March to mid-May; Cherry from mid-May to late June; Peach from late June to late July; Grape from early August to November.
|11:10||Oishi Park/ Around 40 mins|
Watch seasonal flowers! Lavender for late June to mid-July; Begonia and cosmos for July to September; Kochia for October are the most popular!
※For April and November will go for Kawaguchi Lakeside Park. (Cherry blossom for April and Autumn leaves for November)
|12:15||Lunch at Kawaguchi lakeside restaurant and enjoy the famous Udon noodles of Yamanashi Prefecture "Houtou pot set"/ Around 50 mins|
|13:30||Kawaguchi Lakeside Station|
Ride on the Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway/ Around 3 mins
(Enjoy a 360-degree panorama at an altitude of 1,075 meters!/ Around 20 mins)
|Kawaguchi Lakeside Station|
|15:00||Mt. Fuji 5th Station/ Around 50 mins|
※From mid-November to mid-April, Fuji Suburu Line will be blocked and closed due to heavy snow and other weather conditions. In this case the road cannot be pass through, and the tour schedule will change to visit "Fuji Visitor Center". Depends on snow conditions, it may change to visit Fuji 1st to 4th Station as well.
|18:30||Arrival at Shinjuku|
The bus will return to JR Shinjuku West Exit after the tour. Please be noted that it will not go to Shinjuku Gracery Hotel
|A||Departure from Hotel Gracery Shinjuku|
|Start BookingStart BookingPlease choose dates and no. of guests on next page.|
|10day(s) before tour date||20% of total|
|7day(s) before tour date||30% of total|
|1day(s) before tour date||40% of total|
|The day||100% of total|
※ Please be noted that we are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and New Year Holidays (29Dec to 3Jan) .
|Region(s)||Yamanashi, Mt. Fuji, Lake Kawaguchi|
|Language||English (Travel Guidelines), Chinese (Travel Guidelines)|
|Range of language support||
Not included introduction and explanation of tourist attraction during the tour.
But on the departure date, we can prepare and distribute travel voucher which written in your desire language (English or Chinese). So you can understand better about the trip.
During the tour, tourist information will be broadcast on the tour bus. In addition on the departure day, we will distribute travel voucher which written in your desire language. (English or Chinese) Tour itinerary and departure time at different sightseeing spots will also be written.
Basically, English or Chinese speaking tour guide will be accompanied. Either one of the language will use iPad for video translation service.
(There is a possibility that both of the languages will use iPad for video translation service)
|Minimum number of participants for operation||
There is a minimum requirement on number of participant for holding the tour. In case minimum number is not reached and the tour need to be cancelled, notice will be sent by e-mail 14 days before departure day (4 days before for 1 day tour). Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.