Visit Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Lake Kawaguchi, Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway, Picking Seasonal Fruits (Strawberry・Cherry・Peach・Grape) & Flower Watching 1 Day Tour! TYO1122 / Z0048
- Departure Place
- : Depart from Tokyo
- Departure Period
- : 2017.08.01 - 2018.11.17
- Tour Length
- : 1 day
- : English (iPad), Chinese (iPad),
- There are 5 happy giveaways for this tour! ① A bottle of 500ml mineral water ② "Tokyo Travel Guide Book" with various coupons ③ Lucky bell ④Seasonal fruit jelly ⑤Mt. Fuji key-chain
- The world on the clouds! Take the tour bus passing through Fuji Subaru Line and arrive at the Mt. Fuji 5th Station. You can also visit the ancient Komitake Shrine!
- Lunch at the Kawaguchi lakeside restaurant and enjoy the famous Udon noodles of Yamanashi Prefecture "Houtou pot set" !Ride on the Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway and enjoy a 360-degree panorama at an altitude of 1,075 meters!
- Seasonal fruits hunting experience! Strawberry from April to May; Cherry in June; Peach from July to early August; Grape from mid-August to November. You can also eat as much as you can inside the orchard!
- Watch seasonal flowers at Oishi Park (or Kawaguchi Lakeside Park). Cherry blossom for April; Shibazakura, rapeseed, tulips for May; German calamus, lupine for June; Lavender (Herbs) for late June to mid-July; Begonia and cosmos for July to September; Kochia for October and Autumn leaves for November. You can enjoy lots of floral colors in different times!
|Meal(s)||Breakfast : 0 / Lunch : 1 / Supper : 0|
|08:10||Departure from Shinjuku|
|10:30||Mt. Fuji 5th Station/ Around 50 mins|
※Due to bad weather or traffic congestion the road to Mt. Fuji 5th Station may not be passed through, the tour schedule will change to visit "Fuji Visitors Center" in this case.
|12:00||Lunch at Kawaguchi lakeside restaurant and enjoy the famous Udon noodles of Yamanashi Prefecture "Houtou pot set"/ Around 50 mins|
|13:00||Kawaguchi Lakeside Station|
Ride on the Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway/ Around 3 mins
(Enjoy a 360-degree panorama at an altitude of 1,075 meters!/ Around 20 mins)
|13:25||Kawaguchi Lakeside Station|
|13:50||Oishi Park/ Around 40 mins|
Watch seasonal flowers! Lavender for late June to mid-July; Begonia and cosmos for July to September; Kochia for October are the most popular!
※For April and November will go for Kawaguchi Lakeside Park. (Cherry blossom for April and Autumn leaves for November)
|15:30||Yamanashi Prefecture Sightseeing Orchard |
(Fruit hunting & all-you-can-eat/ Around 30 mins)
|18:00||Arrival at Shinjuku|
|6day(s) before tour date||30% of total|
|1day(s) before tour date||40% of total|
|The day||100% of total|
※ Please be noted that we are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and New Year Holidays (29Dec to 3Jan) .
|Region(s)||Yamanashi, Mt. Fuji, Lake Kawaguchi|
|Language||English (iPad), Chinese (iPad)What is video translation service?|
|Range of language support||
Not included introduction and explanation of tourist attraction during the tour.
But on the departure date, we can prepare and distribute travel brochure which written in your desire language. So you can understand better about the trip.
The departure and arrival time for each sightseeing spot will be written clearly on the voucher which given after reservation. Please confirm in advance.
Basically, English or Chinese speaking tour guide will be accompanied. Either one of the language will use iPad for video translation service.
(There is a possibility that both of the languages will use iPad for video translation service)
|Minimum number of participants for operation||
There is a minimum requirement on number of participant for holding the tour. In case minimum number is not reached and the tour need to be cancelled, notice will be sent by e-mail 14 days before departure day (4 days before for 1 day tour). Tour fee paid will be fully refunded.